Is data your passion? Then read on quickly!
Isatis Business solutions builds software to support the top 500 companies in the Netherlands with more efficient business operations and the delivery of data-driven insights. Reports and BI play an important role in this. That is why DataWareHousing is an essential part of the work field. In recent years, the data landscape has grown into a mature playing field on which multiple techniques can be used. That is why we are looking for Business Intelligence engineers and Business Intelligence developers.
Come join our team
As a BI Developer you help our customers to translate complex issues and business requirements into BI/reporting solutions. The domain within it is very diverse. You are an important link between the business and the development teams in the field of data. With your technical knowledge, insight, work experience and communication skills, you can quickly analyze complex situations. You are the specialist in analyzing (big) data, with extensive experience in developing (predictive) models. In addition, together with your colleagues from the BI team, you ensure the (further) development of various data warehouses and data lakes: architecture choices, new techniques, etc. You make our customers happy by making complex matters simple.
What are you going to do
- Analyzing complex issues in the field of BI
- Modeling data and delivering reports, including visualisations.
- Further development of our data warehouse: architecture choices, new techniques
- Contact with internal and external stakeholders.
- You make our customers happy by making complex matters simple.
BI Developers in our team
Get to know our team of specialists and get in touch with them.
Rene de Jongh
Elien van Riet
Lead Marketing & Customer Intelligence
What does Isatis Business solutions offer you?
- A good work-life balance; the ability to work 32, 36, or 40 hours;
- A workplace at the customer or in a prime location, conveniently located near the highways and a perfect connection with Utrecht Central Station
- You work with us on the midlance method (70/30) where most of the company’s revenue also goes to the employee
- You work with the latest techniques in a real developer culture and you develop software with a purpose;
- A personal budget for training
- An environment in which you are challenged to the maximum to develop yourself through education and training;
- The possibility to actively think about solutions in an organization where everyone can be themselves;
- Yellow Friday; nice sports, Flex workplaces, healthy lunch and closing with a nice beer in our nice office in Utrecht
- Helpful and passionate colleagues and fun events and activities throughout the year.
We believe in delivering value. Making an impact with big data. Excel in your own field and include your team and organization in it. Real value by real people.
Business intelligence, data science, marketing and customer intelligence, robotic process automation is what we do. We select enterprising consultants who persevere and stand for quality, transparency and clarity.
Entrepreneurship and spirit are very important, because you decide in your next assignment and customer. Isatis Business Solutions offers you a mid-lance model: employed with a bonus. With your midlance contract you earn 70% of your hourly rate and you participate in the decision-making process for your next assignment and customer.
With our IBS Academy we offer you an online environment with various development modules. With this we ensure that you excel in the field with advanced technologies.
Finally, Yellow Friday is a weekly meeting place for all consultants to exercise, have lunch and chill together. So, are you ready for a new challenge? Then respond.